Anahita Podcast Episode 10: You Tweet, I get a honk!
The following is the podcast recorded last week on Sunday September 30th 2012 with Ash Sanieyan, Bob Bloom (http://www.southlasallemedia.com), Nick Balestra (http://www.Beyounic.com), and myself ( Rastin Mehr ). I really wanted to publish this podcast this Monday, but it was the Canadian Thanksgiving and we were all stuffed with food and marinated with wine. The content of this podcast is a bit more on the technical side in order to nurture the hacker in you.
In this podcast we discuss the following topics:
- Designing responsive templates for application interfaces using Twitter Bootstrap.
- Using LessCSS technology for application interface design.
- To what direction is Anahita heading in regards with discarding all the Joomla code and replacing them with native Anahita code?
- Using Capistrano technology in order to have more frequent Anahita releases.
- How will Anahita be utilizing Git and RubyGem technologies in combination with Capistrano for agile development and deployment of projects?
- A summery of Anahita as a commercial open source project, it’s core team, and the current involvement of the Anahita tribe in the development process.